Shape Run 2008


Geared up for the Shape 5km run this morning by waking up at a freaking early 530am haha... The run was supposed to begin at 730am at Padang... thats very early la haha.. Luckily was able to wake up in time.
Before reaching the place, my sis and I already saw lots of gals wearing the green nike top which was part of the goodies for the run this year. Almost every train carriage got at least 1 girl in that top. When we reached it was even worse.. everywhere was so... erm.. green ;P
Overall was nice running at city area in the early morning.. more refreshed feeling. The route taken was different from JP, and it provided more of a city view so was more interesting I feel. But my lack of traning cause me to run quite slow today... and motivation was lower also as the girls running around me werent very fast either haha
But still quite a not bad event, lots of freebies and goodies although the queues to get them took such a long time.. and everyone was in green so I kept getting separated from Pj & my sis and always have great difficulty finding them.. nxt time shan't be so guai to wear their sponsored top liao haha
oh.. I also saw/met quite a number of people today.. some I haven't seen for some time.. like pof =) hope you had fun there too hee..
.: ting @ 4:14 PM ~
:.
_________