:: Tuesday, July 08, 2008 ::

Bad day at work


Today was a bad day at work.. the Monday started off in a wrong tone when there were too many issues over the weekend it got the equipment sm worried. So worried to a point that he started aiming me with questions and questions of how I should follow up and what I have (or rather haven't) been doing all this while. Felt angry at his accusations although deep down I know there is some truth in it. Yea that was how my morning meeting went...

The day went as per normal (ie. as busy as usual). Even had a nice lunch outside, finally relieved of the canteen food for once in a long while. Then afternoon was meetings & meetings until i kind of did something wrong again and got scolded by my equipment engineer.. even when I left work at night my assistant engineer called me to scold me over something that I did not follow up properly.

These days of hectic issues after issues got me into thinking.. is this job really for me? Not just once did people around me comment that I am too soft and should be more aggressive to get things done in my job. I admit that I am also easily affected by what others think of me as... easily affected when people scold me or blame me especially for things I don't think I deserve the scolding. Many a times I try to tell myself that these people too are frustrated over the many issues which are causing them trouble and that I don't seem able to solve. I can't help but feel incapable and inefficient and also kinda overloaded. argh!

Never really written about things that happen in my work but tonight I just feel like complaining. Luckily the friends I made in my company were so sweet today. Thanks a million =)


.: ting @ 12:22 AM ~ 1 comments :.
_________

ME

ting
nus
chem engin

LIKES

horror shows
lemon tea
ktv
mystery thrillers
sad songs
tv
shopping

HATES

selfishness
cockroaches
hypocrisy
falling sick
stress

FRIENDS

alice
jw
mz
yy
xiling
xy
jia jia
my
veron
bq
siqi
zhen
elinear
hc
kev
pof

OTHER LINKS

chinese blog
xianxian

ARCHIVES

July 2005
August 2005
September 2005
October 2005
November 2005
December 2005
January 2006
February 2006
March 2006
April 2006
May 2006
June 2006
July 2006
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009


TAG



Happiness is a choice!

^___^



Host: Blogger.com
Designed: yenskie