Kino shopping spree =)
Since about 1 year ago I was awarded this $50 worth of Kinokuniya vouchers from NUS for my FYP, I've been dreaming of buying those always so pretty but as expensive Japanese items at my own free will in Kino.... well, until one day months ago while intending to get some letterpads from Kino I realised the vouchers had gone missing. =(
Imagine my disbelief at my own "capability" of losing something worth $50... and the "priceless" shopping experience of buying anything there at my own free will. Till date, I had searched my house about twice for the vouchers but to no avail...
Then yesterday, I specially took a day off to tidy up my very messy box of bank account statements, as well as to give a one last shot at searching for the vouchers cos I remembered that the vouchers expire in March, not too sure about which day in March though.
And while tidying up my statements I found the vouchers! Don't ask me what they are doing lying within my pile of bank account statements (which in fact date from around April last year oops). And the most incredible thing was... the expiry date of the vouchers turn out to be 8 March! woohoo~


So my poor little sister was dragged by me to Kino to spend my vouchers hee.. =p and I had a great time shopping there! I seriously think Kino's stationary are too pretty to be true =) But before you think $50 is a lot of money to spend there... no... cos we only managed to get a few stuff there before busting our budget haha...

Yea my spree items for the day!
.: ting @ 4:43 PM ~
:.
_________