ECP!!
Been seriously ages since I have been to ECP hee.. Used to at least go there to cycle once every long uni holidays I had. Actually the phrase "Been ages since I *insert activity*" become my famous quote of the day yesterday. From going to ECP, cycling, eating chocolate ice cream cone... these are really things I haven't been doing for a long time to come =) Kinda no life recently huh? =X Or maybe because my life has been spent on doing not so close to nature stuff recently like shopping hehe..
Excited at the perfect weather (sunny yet cloudy and breezy) upon reaching ECP...

Rented our bikes and off we go enjoying our rides. I think this is like one of the first time I'm at ECP on a Saturday. Its really crowded and alot of energy was diverted to trying not to cause any accidents on the roads, what with all the roller bladers, other cyclists and little kids around.
Reached this flower garden further down from Bedok Jetty. Pretty nice view from there. The sky was so alluring we practically laid down on the ground to admire it =) despite my cream color shorts even.. haha..


Reached evening time and we managed to catch the nice sunset from Bedok Jetty. Tried the paranomic shot from my
pathetic 2 Megapixel camera phone...


Ended off our nice workout with sumptious food from the foodcourt. Sting ray, chicken wings, oyster omelette hee... Quite sinful though =p We were so hungry by that time we ate the food once it was served.. so forgot to take any pictures of it hee...
That's my nice saturday evening spent at ECP. Which reminds me how I still owe Veronica an ECP cycling lesson! oops... Shall make it soon k? =)
.: ting @ 11:16 AM ~
:.
_________