Late night baking =P
Been a while since i last utilized my
almost becoming a white elephant oven and so when my sister enthusiastically suggested a baking session for her routine and traditional christmas exchange with her clique, i decided that its time to try out my cookie baking skills once again since the last time i baked, which was more than a year ago.
However, as expected, my friday turned out to be as busy as all my previous fridays.. Had to OT will 8 plus and still couldn't finish my work. But by that time i had already kept my sister waiting for me and her dinner for so long so.. the work can wait till saturday la haha..
By the time I bought dinner and baking stuff, ate dinner and caught my korean show, it was already 11pm when we started our real baking hee..
This time, my sister and I had different agenda in mind. She wanted to try new recipes (as usual) while I sticked to my tried and tested recipe, in fact, the only recipe I have hehe.. So it was quite a mess in the kitchen as we had to share the bowls to contain the different stuff, share the oven to bake at different temperatures etc....
Too bad our baking turns out to be quite a failure... my cookies all dark and burnt :( sister's chocolate fondants do not have liquid choc oozing out of them like they are supposed to...
Still fun though :) shall try to improve my cookie baking when I find the motivation to again.

.: ting @ 2:49 PM ~
:.
_________